#LIFESQUAD is Coalition for Life St. Louis’ newest outreach initiative. The program is composed of Students (15+) cultivating a culture of life in St. Louis through outreach and service in the community.
Scheduled events provide Students with opportunities to promote life in the community through Rallies, Outreach, and Service. These “Action Days” allow students to earn points that can be redeemed for a March for Life Scholarship, while having fun and connecting with like-minded advocates for life. (Check out our Events page!)
- Each Action Day is worth a certain number of Scholarship Points based on its type and difficulty
- A single Scholarship Point is equivalent to 15 cents
- The percentage of an Action Day that a student attends determines the percentage of that Action Day’s designated points the student acquires
- Attending the March for Life through Generation Life would require participating in 7-8 Action Days
- Moreover, a Student’s Points can go towards other #LIFESQUAD Approved Scholarships
- Mission Trips
Meet the Team
Brad is a passionate Pro-Life leader that started out organizing and leading the first Pro-LIfe group at Lindenwood University. He has a strong passion for the Pro-Life movement after hearing a call from reading the book Wild at Heart. As time went on, he graduated with a degree in Athletic Training and works with student athletes in the high schools. His passion for the faith lead him to become a youth minister at St. Joseph in Josephville MO. He has been saving children from the abortion clinic for about 4 years and helping abortion minded women choose life as a sidewalk counselor for Coalition for Life St. Louis. He is currently discerning a call to the priesthood in the Kolbe House in Crestwood, MO.
Ben began working as a sidewalk counselor at the Coalition for Life St. Louis in the winter of 2015, and he is now the Outreach Strategist and a #LIFESQUAD Coordinator. Moreover, Ben maintains a passion for studying Biblical doctrine and apologetics. Accordingly, he is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Ministry and Leadership at Missouri Baptist University, while seeking to promote pro-life values on campus as the President of Spartans for Life.